Thursday, December 24, 2009

haiyo maio

hell-low people, this morning i went to school to take my damn result. i was with aan, irfan, and kocai. well, we get there a bit early cuz i want to send my text book back. we supposed to be there at 10, but who cares right. i was waiting for maio at the school. but she was actually at the hospital watching over her grandma. she said she'll come a bit late. i wish i could wait but my grandma already "bersilat" in my house waiting for me to tell her the result. i was happy actually cuz i thought i was gonna get 4 e's or some shit like that. but it turn out to be no e's for me. hahaha take that you stupid exam paper. you'll never bring me down HAHAHAHAHA (evil laugh). i've told both of my parents about my result. i guess they're ok with it. hope so.

btw sorry maio, i had to get home :'( see ya another time

2 comments: