Sunday, January 10, 2010

chocolate love

hey manusia,

same old lazy me feeling lazy to write this blog. someone wants me to write a new post. so, here it is. it's been a week since school started. there's no problem so far in school. feeling lucky to be in the 5th class. got 4 new subject which is economy, account, add math and art. i don think im gonna do well but i'll try. like last year, i've joined school marching band. there's a meeting for band. everything went well. but at one point, i was shock. i almost face my death that time. i was shock after the teacher annouce that ajam is the drum major for this year. dont get me wrong, im not shock because ajam being the drum major. i was shocked because she siad there is a place for second drum major. i was like "eh, tahun lepas ajam sorang je drum major. asal ada dua pulak" i thought maybe ijol or syafiq or aizat the second drum major. but it turn out to be me -..- i'm very the lame person. so, i want to say that im sorry to all my bandmates before i do something wrong to you guys. wish me good luck :D

3 comments: