Tuesday, January 26, 2010

wonderful but painful TT-TT

hey, it's me again.duh, who else could it be -.- i'm currently punching myself right now for being so stupid. can anyone change that? hope so. i really don't know what to do now. feeling so useless like always. maybe i should go and jump off the kl tower and came back alive. fuhh, that would be great if i can do that kind of stuff. but, i'm too lame for extreme stuff. and it's just an "angan-angan".tomorrow i got to go to school in the beautiful morning. then, got art class after school's end. and then, i got band practice. life is so wonderful but painful. i am very the focking hungguray right now. my tummy sounds like O'an (abang kocat) drifting in my tummy. i don't know what to eat. to lazy to cook for myself. maybe i'll just take an apple for "alas perut". now, i want to continue punching myself. goodbye

No comments:

Post a Comment