Friday, January 29, 2010

i'm too fly to be depressed. WRONG!

hey readers, i'm survive. who ever that punch me in my face and kick me at my cute boncit perot. fuck you man. i wasnt staring at your girl. i was calling the mamak to take my order. stupid grown up guys. if i have personalities like you. i would hang myself in my girlfriend bedroom. SAKIT TAU TAK??!! okay, enough talking bout that. school was great. my hand was hurting like shit. homework is like mount everest or some shit like that. gampang banyak. no band practice tomorrow. so sad. i just want to show my new cadence to them. but no practice due to cuti umum i guess. life is great!

to all my friends and homies, i just want to say that i'm really sorry that i've hurt you guys a lot. i'm very sorry. like always, sorry is never enough. hope we'll stay friends for a long time. and to this someone, i hope you're reading this. i just opened your tmblr website thingy. i'm touched with some of the pictures you put in there. and there's one picture that says ALL THE MOMENTS WILL BE LOST IN TIME, LIKE TEARS IN THE RAIN. i hope you know who you are. and maybe you're thinking that i have move on from the past and forget about you. but guess again, i'm not. i'm still here. thinking, caring, crying and looking for you all day. sometimes i felt like i still have you, sometimes i felt like i lost you, sometimes i love you and sometimes i just like you. hate?? there's a lot of more bad things you need to do if you want me to hate you. it's been a month i've been trying to move on. but it get's harder and harder day by day. i realize that i don't know how to act so i can't get it back maybe cause i don't want it back. once again, i'm so sorry to you ... APOLOGY


-ajiemjongs


No comments:

Post a Comment